Luxury Tanzania Wildlife Safari



What’s included in the tour?

• 6 nights /7 days Luxury accommodation

• All meals (Breakfasts, Lunches Dinners , snacks, Tea/ Coffee)

• Private game drive activities for our group.

• Private meet and assist services at the airport and chauffeured transfer to the hotel.

• Air transfers from Arusha to Serengeti

• Soft drinks and bottled water during game drives drives.

• Entrance and still camera fees at all parks and sight-seeing destinations.

• The current National park entry permits and tourism levies and all relevant government taxes.


The diversity of animals (Big Five – Lions, Leopards, Elephants, Buffalos and Rhinos and the popular Giraffes, Hyenas, Elands and Gazelles to name a few and huge number of birds are present in Serengeti . The annual wildebeest migration is a spectacular phenomenon not to be missed. At camp guests enjoy morning, evening and night game drives in custom built 4×4’s. Sundowners at scenic viewing points, from where you can enjoy a drink watching the sun set over the Serengeti. And escorted bush walks with Maasai warriors and safari guide, where you can get an insight into the tribal people, their way of life and also learn more about the animals, birds and plants of the Serengeti.During Serengeti Safaris, you can photograph the stalking big cats , attacking their prey or the tender moments of Lion family where a cub playing with lioness.

Within the conservancy guests enjoy morning , evening and night game drives, sundowners at scenic viewing points and escorted walks with Maasai guides. The camp is located in the Serengeti . It has its own airstrip for private charter flights with daily scheduled flights to Serengeti from Arusha.

Suggested Schedule:

Day 1: All the participants fly to Arusha and meet at 5 Star Hotel in Arusha on day 1 and introduce each other. Detailed briefing of the week ahead will provided by the tour leader.

Day 2: After breakfast we all take a 45 mins small flight to Serengeti from airport. After lunch, we head for our first game drive. We will be staying at Nimali Central Serengeti camp.

Day 3: We will go for morning and afternoon game drives with lunch breaks in between. We will leave early and come back late if we see interesting activities happening during the herd crossing river so we are flexible on that.

Day 4-6: Same as day 3

Day 7: After our morning game drive, we head back to the camp and take late morning flight to Arusha.

Our camp is based inside the national park, which means there will be very few vehicle around us when we want to see animals. We will also go for night game drives when wildlife is most active.

What animals you might see?

Lions, Leopards & Cheetahs
Elephants, Giraffes and Rhinos
Waterbuck, Springboks , Hippos and Zebras
Serval, Baboons and Ostrich
Crocodiles, Wildebeest, Jackals
Various species of birds

What’s included in the Serengeti Safari?

• 6 nights / 7 days Accommodation on a Twin shared basis.

• All meals (including Breakfasts, Lunches, Dinners, snacks, Tea/Coffee and local alcoholic beverages)

• Private game drive activities for our group.

• Private meet and assist services at the airport and chauffeured transfer to the hotel

• Private vehicles and drivers for all road transfers throughout the trip

• Soft drinks, bottled water and snacks during drives and safaris

• Flying Doctor / Emergency medical service

• The current National Park entry permits and tourism levies and all relevant government taxes

Tour Leader: Perhaps the most important aspect of a safari is your leader. All our wildlife safaris including are personally hosted and lead by experienced wildlife guide.

Our professional wildlife guide have spent years in the wilderness, following specific animals day after day for several months and witnessing extraordinary and rare to see behavior. They have extensive first-hand knowledge on the behavior of many animals including Leopards, Lions, Cheetahs and Elephants.

What’s Included in the Luxury  Safari?

One night stay at a 5 star Arusha Hotel with dinner
Flights to and from the Serengeti from Arusha
All airport transfers and ground transportation of luggage
All accommodation and all meals at the camp
All park fees
Exclusive vehicles and qualified driver guides
Flying Doctor emergency medical service

What is NOT included?

International flights to and from Tanzania
Travel Insurance
Tanzania visa (USD50)
Tips and gratuities for staff

A single, optional supplement is available. Single supplements are optional for single travelers who want their own room and tent. Otherwise single travelers are paired with another single traveler of the same gender. The Serengeti safaris are very popular and we only have 6 places on each tour. It is highly recommended to reserve your places by paying a 25% deposit amount online. Remaining 75% amount is payable 90 days before the tour start date.